💡 New Image Galleries of Tattoos and Fashion 🕉️
🈴 Welcome to TATTOOS AND FASHION here you will find the latest trends in the World of Tattoo and Fashion... Why?
Because this site is backed by a great community: our Facebook page and Associated Groups: Tattoos and Fashion 💮🈵☯️♑ with more than 2.000.000 Users. We collect (almost in real time) by way of orderly la information, ideas, advice, experience that users need and contribute on these topics:
🕉️Select a topic of your interest:
☯️ The best way to find what you are looking for is to use our search:
(Use simple terms like: "Hand", "Pink", "Infinity", "Watercolor")
♋️ Or see our most Viewed and Recommended articles:
♑ We select the most beautiful Tattoos on parts of the body !!!: 👇
♑ We select the most sought after and most beautiful Tattoos and Fashion Designs for you !!!:👇
Why do people get tattoos?
The history of the appearance of tattoos is as old as the world itself. The drawings on the skin were applied by tribes primitive like talisman, as well as proof of belonging to a particular tribe, occupying a position in society. In the Middle Ages, the prohibition of drawings to dress as a pagan rite was imposed, these were the times of total repression. But even in these times, the tattoo culture continued to exist. In the present tense, the attitude towards drawings on the body has become as body art, an avant-garde trend in art, the fashion, in other words, as an artistic decoration of the body with the help of tattoos.
♎ Tattoos of Mothers, Children and Family:
Why get tattoos
A person, applying an image to the body, He unconsciously pursues certain goals that lie in his self-expression:
- one of which is to change society's attitude towards itself and its personality;
- the next intention that arises from the previous one is to change one's attitude, behavior, self-expression in this society and towards this society;
- the applied image indicates the psychological aspect of the influence of this person in the close environment, in family and friends, since it changes the subconscious attitude towards others;
- one of the possibilities to express the inner self.
In addition to these reasons, there are others that explain the essence of the question: "Why do people get a tattoo?". The main ones are:
- the first option: the drawn picture is a decoration of the body, that always remains in a person. As a consequence, one can stand out in this way in society;
- the second option is the beliefs of a person, which can be religious, ideological, amateur. The essence of persuasion is to show and demonstrate, first of all, to oneself, and then to others, adherence to the idea, expressed through a tattoo;
- Another option for people to get tattoos is the protection brought on by an inferiority complex and their own insecurity. This category of people prefers to apply images of scary animals or various heroes of famous myths. But with such drawings, a person can express love for his sports team, for example, a tiger or bull, or just pay homage to current fashion and put a demon in your chest;
- Tattoos are often used to hide existing skin defects: scars of various origins, unwanted age spots or to hide problems associated with asymmetry of certain parts of the body;
- To prove your status, this mainly has to do with the criminal world, where there are ranks and statuses that are not confirmed by official documents, but by a tattoo.
♐ Tattoos in memory of Loved Ones:
Why do you get tattoos from a psychology point of view?
The answer to this question is the following. According to the understanding of vector systems psychology, there are eight groups of people with certain innate properties, abilities, and desires. Each of the representatives of these groups has their own motivation to visit a tattoo parlor master. So, the characteristics for some groups:
- people, representatives of the skin group - adapt to existing conditions, have amazing flexibility in thinking. They get used to pain That is produced, their bodies produce opiate substances that quickly extinguish the pain. They get pleasure from painThat is why they strive to re-experience this sensation, they are frequent visitors to tattoo parlors;
- the visual group, whose representatives have a special visual sensitivity, they love to admire the beauty of the surrounding nature and their own beauty. If that person decides that the tattoo is beautiful, they will definitely decorate their body with it. In a stressful state, they can create tattoo masterpieces on the body to attract the attention of others;
- sound group: what is not expressed in words, is fixed with an image, for this they use staves, various logos, symbols. These people are in a constant sense of life, their desires are in the realm of the immaterial and the body is used to transmit their ideas to the world around them;
- Representatives of the anal group are indifferent to tattoos, control the purity of the skin. The tattoo can only be done after your moral authority or for the company. Tattoos are also accepted as memory.
♑Tattoos and their Meaning:
Why do women get tattoos?
The history of the appearance of female tattoos goes back more than a century. With the help of a body image, knowledge about the inner world of women was transmitted to others, which consisted of fighting for peace, the comfort of a home.
At the time of the rise of Christianity, tattoos were banned, since they became a symbol of paganism and a denial of the existence of God in the understanding of that time. In isolated cases, drawings were occasionally found on the body. But they reappeared en masse until the XNUMXth century.
The representative among the white race was an American woman, whose parents were murdered by the Indians, and she was taken prisoner. The Indians tattooed it on their chin and later mistaken it for theirs. Almost ten years later, the local authorities found out about it and changed it with the tribe for horses and a blanket. After the world found out about the girl who suffered so much suffering, a boom began among the beautiful half of humanity in tattoos.
Queen Victoria had a tiger fighting a python, Churchill's mother had a snake wrapped around your wrist. After World War II, the number of people who they wished to have an image on the body increased rapidly. This was especially expressed in the atmosphere of protest against the humiliation of the rights of women. of.
Unlike earlier times, now the tattoo is on display and It occupies a larger area on the female body. The design of women's tattoos is varied: the registration in Latin and English they are especially popular, the meaning of which only their owners know. Hieroglyphs no less popular: Chinese and Japanese, arabic writing, celtic symbols, birds little ones, flowers, animals.
A correctly applied and chosen tattoo emphasizes the beauty of feminine lines, their individuality and increases low self-esteem. Using a tattoo like bracelet or necklace, you can never part with it. The angel drawn will protect her constantly and the bat will protect her from bad influences and diseases.
☦️ Tattoos for Women:
💋Additionally, in TatuajesyModa.com we will keep you informed about trends about: Outfit, MakeUp, Haircuts, Nails, Shoes, Fashion, Lifestyle, Decoration, Home and Garden💋
Because a modern woman (Tattooed or not) You have to take into account other aspects of your person and environment, we like to be in the last trends and see what other people think about it, following our philosophy; we gather the best images that circulate in our social networks, we give content and description and we inform you about how to fix your hair, your Nails, which is being used for a Casual or Elegant Look, that you can wear that looks really nice and that Tips you can use daily to Decorate your home even with Easy Crafts.
Let's see an example of a Tattoo in a specific part of the Body, very discreet and beautiful:
A tattoo on him cuello is invisible to others, elegant and attractive. The marking is often applied to the side of the neck, behind the ear, where it looks no less attractive. Usually a small pattern is applied on the neck, since a large one will look bulky and unkempt. Therefore, immediately agree with the master on a small sketch. There are no restrictions on the choice of the image: everything that will look harmonious can be filled. Very often, there are small stars, hearts, butterflies, fish, hieroglyphs that can be easily hidden behind loose hair. In addition, the skin on the nape of the neck retains its youthful freshness for a long time, and with it the tattoo is applied. People in the creative profession often put the mark on the neck.
If the decision is made to apply a tattoo, choose the most neutral option, with which you will coexist amicably. Ask an experienced tattoo artist to create a suitable sketch and then apply the tattoo.
✴️Gallery of Tattoos on Body Parts:
🧴 Tattoo Care:
🖤Studies and Artists by Location sorted at random:
♒ Frequently asked questions from our Users:
⚠️🕉️ We provide a free space:
For Artists and Studios to register their work and be able to enhance themselves by having a presence on our Website with 【10K daily visits】, We offer this space totally FREE, because it also empowers us "a great Work of a great Artist" ‼️ 👇
💟Are you a tattoo lover?: 🌹
Join our Groups on Social Networks; let's chat in a respectful framework:
💮We specialize in showing the best images of works of Tattoo Artists, where a subtle minimalism is expressed (small and delicately placed tattoos) and / or good taste according to an outfit or particular lifestyle. In addition to being classified by City, Province and Country.
💮If you are a Tattoo Artist: you can send us your work so we can include free of charge, our maxim is cooperation!
💮If you are Proud of your tattoo, share it on our social network for the enjoyment of the rest: 50K followers on Facebook Fanpage!