🈴 Welcome to TATUAJES Y MODA here you will find the latest trends in the Tattoo World ... Why?
Because this site is backed by a great community: the Fb Group T̴̢͎̺̱̣̺͙̍̂̔̀̄̑͑͐ą̵̫͇͓̝̞̱̞͐͊̈́͜͜͝t̵̤̦̆̐̓̾t̶̨̝̪̮̩̮͋̿̋̑̕̕๏๏s̷̀̀̉ 💮🈵☯️♑ with more than 600,000 Users. We collect (almost in real time) in an orderly way the information, ideas, advice, experience that users need and contribute on these topics:
🕉️Select a topic of your interest:
👉 In memory of loved ones 👼
👉 Tattoos of Friends Sisters Couples ➿
👉 Tattoos of Mothers for Children. 40 ideas for the skin and the heart ❤
👉 Compilation of +100 Really Beautiful Tattoos For Women 😍
👉 Phrases, Inscriptions, Initials and letters 🔡
👉 + 100 Tattoos with Names and Initials of Children
👉 Scars and stretch marks
👉 Symbols, Talismans and Amulets,
👉 Celebrity tattoos,
👉 Fashion Section: Hair of Different Colors 🖤💙💚💛🤍❤️
👉Start: Over 10,000 Tattoo Ideas and Selected Meanings 🏠
👉 Artists and Studies by Location 🖤
👉Are you an Artist? Add your Study or Work
☯️ The best way to find what you are looking for is to use our search:
♋️ Or see our most Viewed and Recommended articles:
♑ We select the most beautiful Tattoos on parts of the body !!!: 👇
👉Creams, Ointments, Ointments for Tattoo Care, POLISH and Health
👉The Best 30 Solutions for the Care of your Tattoo ️
👉See more about tattoos on parts of the body.
Why do people get tattoos?
The history of the appearance of tattoos is as old as the world itself. The drawings on the skin were applied by primitive tribes as talisman, as well as proof of belonging to a particular tribe, occupying a position in society. In the Middle Ages, the prohibition of drawings to dress as a pagan rite was imposed, these were the times of total repression. But even in these times, the tattoo culture continued to exist. In the present tense, the attitude towards drawings on the body has become as body art, an avant-garde trend in art, fashion, that is, as an artistic decoration of the body with the help of tattoos.
♎ Tattoos of Mothers, Children and Family:
Why get tattoos
A person, applying an image to the body, unconsciously pursues certain objectives that reside in his self-expression:
- one of which is to change society’s attitude towards itself and its personality;
- the next intention that arises from the previous one is to change one’s attitude, behavior, self-expression in this society and towards this society;
- the applied image indicates the psychological aspect of the influence of this person in the close environment, in family and friends, since it changes the subconscious attitude towards others;
- one of the possibilities to express the inner self.
In addition to these reasons, there are others that explain the essence of the question: “Why do people get a tattoo?” The main ones are:
- the first option: the drawn image is a decoration of the body, that always remains on a person. As a consequence, one can stand out in this way in society;
- the second option is the beliefs of a person, which can be religious, ideological, amateur. The essence of persuasion is to show and demonstrate, first of all, to oneself, and then to others, adherence to the idea , expressed through a tattoo;
- Another option for people to apply tattoos is the protection caused by an inferiority complex and their own insecurity. This category of people prefers to apply images of scary animals or various heroes of famous myths. But with such drawings, a person can express love for his sports team, for example, a tiger or a bull, or just pay tribute to current fashion and put a demon on his chest;
- Often, tattoos are used to hide existing skin defects: scars of various origins, unwanted age spots, or to hide problems associated with asymmetry of certain parts of the body. body;
- to prove his status, this has to do mainly with the criminal world, where there are ranks and statuses that are not confirmed with official documents, but with a tattoo.
♐ Tattoos in memory of Loved Ones:
See more tattoos in memory of loved ones.
Why do they get tattoos from a psychology point of view?
The answer to this question is as follows. According to the understanding of system vector psychology, there are eight groups of people with certain innate properties, abilities, and desires. Each of the representatives of these groups has their own motivation to visit a tattoo parlor master. So the characteristics for some groups:
Beautiful Designs especially very Read More
Miniatures The minimalist tattoo involves the use of simple lines and calm colors or black and white. The theme is selected based on the wishes of the customer. These can be hieroglyphs, signs of the zodiac, an elementary image of birds, animals, fish. About the drawing The image in the style of minimalism is a…
- people, representatives of the skin group: they adapt to existing conditions, they have amazing flexibility to think. They get used to the pain that occurs, their bodies produce opiate substances that quickly extinguish the pain. They get pleasure from pain , that’s why they make an effort to re-experience this sensation, they are frequent visitors to tattoo parlors;
- the visual group, whose representatives have a special visual sensitivity , they love to admire the beauty of the surrounding nature and their own beauty. If that person decides that the tattoo is beautiful, they will definitely decorate their body with it. In a stressful state, they can create tattoo masterpieces on the body to attract the attention of others;
- sound group: what is not expressed in words, is fixed with an image, for this they use staves, various logos, symbols. These people are in a constant sense of life, their desires are in the realm of the immaterial and the body is used to transmit their ideas to the world around them;
- The representatives of the anal group are indifferent to tattoos, they control the purity of the skin . The tattoo can only be done after your moral authority or for the company. Tattoos are also accepted as souvenir.
♑Tattoos and their Meaning:
Miniatures Bird tattoos have a special place in art. Each type hides a special and unique meaning, with which you should become familiar before choosing. About the image When it comes to we have certain associations in our head about the birds, which played an important role in the description: the sky…
Why do women get tattoos?
The history of the appearance of female tattoos has more than a century. With the help of a body image, it was transmitted to other knowledge about the inner world of women, which consisted of fighting for peace, the comfort of a home.
At the time of the rise of Christianity, tattoos were banned, as they became a symbol of paganism and a denial of the existence of God in the understanding of that time. In isolated cases, drawings were occasionally found on the body. But they reappeared en masse until the 18th century.
The representative among the white race was an American woman, whose parents were killed by the Indians, and she was taken prisoner. The Indians tattooed her on the chin and then mistaken for theirs. Almost ten years later, the local authorities found out about her and exchanged her with the tribe for horses and a blanket. After the world found out about the girl who suffered so much suffering, a boom began among the beautiful half of humanity in tattoos.
Queen Victoria had a tiger fighting a python, Churchill’s mother had a snake wrapped around her wrist. After the Second World War, the number of people who wanted to have an image on the body increased rapidly. This was especially expressed in the environment protest against the humiliation of women’s rights.
Unlike earlier times, now the tattoo is on display and occupies a larger area on the female body. The design of women’s tattoos is varied: the inscriptions in Latin and English are especially popular, the meaning of which only their owners know. No less popular hieroglyphs: Chinese and Japanese, Arabic script, Celtic symbols, small birds, flowers, animals.
A correctly applied and chosen tattoo emphasizes the beauty of feminine lines, their individuality and increases low self-esteem. Wearing a tattoo as a bracelet or necklace, you will never be able to part with it. The drawn angel will constantly protect her and the bat will protect her from bad influences and diseases.
☦ Tattoos for Women:
Why do they get a neck tattoo?
A neck tattoo is invisible to others, elegant and attractive. Often the mark is applied to the side of the neck, behind the the ear, where it looks no less attractive. Usually a small pattern is applied on the neck, as a large one will look bulky and unkempt. Therefore, immediately agree with the master on a small sketch . There are no restrictions on the choice of the image – everything that will look harmonious can be filled. Most often, there are small stars, hearts, butterflies, fish, hieroglyphs that can easily be hidden behind loose hair. In addition, the skin on the nape retains its youthful freshness for a long time, and with it the tattoo is applied . People in the creative profession often put the mark on the neck.
If the decision is made to apply a tattoo, choose the most neutral option, with which you will coexist amicably . Ask an experienced tattoo artist to create a suitable sketch and then apply the tattoo.
✴Gallery of Tattoos on Body Parts:
Since the appearance of the first civilizations, people began to draw on the body. Initially, these were ritual ceremonies. For example, they were common among Indian tribes. Today, tattoos have become a decoration method. It happens that the previously applied body paint ceases to like. This can happen for several …
What you need to know to take care of your tattoo The success of a tattoo does not depend solely on the skill of the tattoo artist. By adopting the correct behavior, you will also contribute to the fact that your tattoo artist is in good condition, that your tattoo heals and ages well. And contrary to what many people think, …
Not all the same when it comes to pain Many tattoo artists will tell you that a tattoo has to be earned and that you pay for it twice. What? Yes, getting a tattoo is not free, and going under the needles is painful. Pain is undoubtedly one of the most subjective notions, that is to say that one …
See more about tattoo care.
🖤Studies and Artists by Location sorted at random:
See more studies of Artists by Location.
♒ Frequently Asked Questions from our Users:
⚠🕉 We provide a free space:
So that Artists and Studios can register their work and be empowered by having a presence on our Website with 【10K daily visits 】, we offer this space totally FREE, because we also get empowered by “a great Work from a great Artist”‼ 👇
Here you can register your business at no cost.
💟Are you a tattoo lover?: 🌹
Join our Groups on Social Networks; let’s chat in a respectful framework:
Join the Facebook Group of more than 600K users.
Join the new Telegram Chat group.
💮We specialize in showing the best images of the works of Tattoo Artists, where a subtle minimalism is expressed (small and delicately placed tattoos) and / or good taste according to an outfit or particular lifestyle . In addition to being classified by City, Province and Country.
💮If you are a tattoo artist: you can send us your work so that we can include it at no cost, our maxim is cooperation!
💮If you are Proud of your tattoo, share it on our social network for the enjoyment of the rest: 50K followers on Facebook Fanpage!