THE MEANING OF UNALOME TATTOO IN THE HUMAN BODY
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Since ancient times, people believed that higher forces had a great influence on their lives. To get their support, protection and blessing, they decorated their bodies with tattoos. This phenomenon is typical of various cultures and peoples, including the Indians of South and North America, the inhabitants of modern Europe, and, of course, the representatives of the Middle East, in particular, beautiful India. Indian culture continues to be very popular, attracting new and new fans, as it is distinguished by its originality, beauty and mystery.
It is noteworthy that now many people choose Indian symbols not for their philosophical meaning, but only for their external appeal, beautiful graphic performance, thanks to which the wearable pattern makes the image more original and unusual. A good example is unalome, a symbol that seems very unusual. However, this sign clearly deserves a closer study, as it is characterized not only by external attractiveness, but also by deep semantic fullness.
WHAT IS IT?
Unalome is a sacred Buddhist drawing that is a powerful protective amulet. These symbols often become elements of Sak Yant tattoos, making them more graphically attractive and "powerful" in terms of protective properties. If you study the visual features of a tattoo, the following elements can be distinguished:
- The base is a straight line. It is believed to personify the initial stage, when a person decides to achieve wisdom, he takes the path of constant development and self-improvement.
- Also, the straight line begins to twist, forms numerous spirals and curls. These elements symbolize the difficulties and trials that you inevitably have to face during self-development. Without difficulties, it is simply impossible to reach the ideal and find the desired lighting.
- On top, the line straightens again, indicating that the person has achieved the set goal, found peace, was able to cope with numerous of his own shortcomings, and is now at the highest level of knowledge, understands how the world that surrounds it. it works, accept it as it is ...
In this performance, the sign can be found not only among Buddhists in India, but also among monks in Cambodia, Thailand, and other countries where this religious trend adheres.
Then the meaning The main thing in this sketch is the search for one's own «I»»», the desire to achieve enlightenment, the determination of the right path in life. A person who decides to decorate his skin with such a tattoo, as it were, confirms the fact that he agrees to take on great responsibility, agrees to embark on the path of self-improvement, self-knowledge, is not afraid of trials. who may well find themselves on this difficult path.This type of tattoo is often done by Buddhist monks, who treat it with great respect, reverence and even reverence. There is an opinion that such tattoos should be done exclusively by monks who are in connection with the other world. If a session with a "tattoo artist" is held, then the work is associated with reading prayers, conducting various mystical rituals, the main task of which is to enhance the magical properties of the symbol.
The tattoo meanings are identical for both genders, if you combine them in the list it will look like this:
- Willingness for self-improvement and work on oneself;
- readiness to take "the will in a fist";
- fighting for enlightenment and wisdom;
- achieving inner harmony.
🔥Select a topic of your interest: 🔥👇
Women often decide to portray an alloma with additional elements:
- Lotus. La lotus flower it is one of the most common “auxiliary” details, which not only makes the final ornament more original, beautiful and unusual, but also emphasizes the mood of the entire tattoo, adds femininity to the image of the owner. Soft and delicate lotus petals harmonize well with the curls of the main symbol.
- Butterfly. This symbol is no less feminine than the lotus, so it is also suitable for the fair sex. The mariposa it can also be considered a philosophical sign. Being located at the top of the unalom, she seems to show that her mistress was able to reach perfection, she is ready to “flutter”.
It is also allowed to decorate unalome with various floral ornaments, twisted stems, light petals; all this is in perfect harmony with the overall visual style of the pattern.
Everything here is also very individual, but studying the photo, we can conclude that one of the most popular solutions is the location of the tattoo on the wrist. This option is suitable for both sexes, it looks original and interesting, if necessary, the image can be hidden under the long sleeves of clothes without any problems. There is no point in making a large pattern, so there is enough room here for precise crafting, even if it involves a high level of detail, but there are other solutions. Among girls, patterns made on the chest are common. Unalome looks very harmonious and sexy here. Also, the pattern is applied to the back of the neck. The last option, by the way, can be considered canonical, because the image is as close to the head as possible, where it can most effectively perform its tasks, help the mind to achieve enlightenment.
In general, there are no particular location restrictions. The only thing worth noting is that it is not recommended to do a standing unalom, such an attitude towards a philosophical symbol is considered, at the very least, impolite.
Bonus: Some Sketches and Stencils of Unalome Tattoos
♑ We select the most sought after and most beautiful Tattoos and Fashion Designs for you !!!:👇
End of Note! But stay a little longer 🙏!
🈴 Welcome to TATTOOS AND FASHION here you will find the latest trends in the World of Tattoo and Fashion... Why?
Because this site is backed by a great community: our Facebook page and Associated Groups: Tattoos and Fashion 💮🈵☯️♑ with more than 2.000.000 Users. We collect (almost in real time) by way of orderly la information, ideas, advice, experience that users need and contribute on these topics:
🕉️Select a topic of your interest:
☯️ The best way to find what you are looking for is to use our search:
(Use simple terms like: "Hand", "Pink", "Infinity", "Watercolor")