Thanks to the large area, on a woman’s back, you can create real masterpieces of Tattoo painting.
Tattoo artists claim that a woman’s back is the most comfortable and best place to get tattooed. Today we will talk specifically about the tattoo on the back.
Features of a tattoo on the back
The peculiarity of the tattoo on the back is that here you are free to choose a certain place yourself. That is, in one embodiment, the tattoo can be located on the back of the head. It can be very small, or vice versa, like the tip of an iceberg, expanding downward.
Advantages of a tattoo on the back
- The back tattoo is easy to hide at any time of year, unless of course you are at the beach.
- A wide range of tattoos that can be performed on such a large area.
- On the back, tattoos of any size and color will look equally good.
- It is possible to choose the location of the tattoo: it can go to the neck, in the lower back or even on the ribs.
Cons of the tattoo on the back
- The spine, the shoulder blades and also the ribs; getting tattooed in these places will be especially painful.
- The tattoo cannot be hidden on the beach.
- Difficulty caring for a tattoo after applying it. This is where you need the help of a friend.
- The high cost of large tattoos The larger the work area and the tattoo, the more expensive it will be.
--------/ Home : Keep Seeing Tattoos Ideas and Designs /--------