Wrist tattoos for women are very popular.
A large selection of drawings allows you to favorably emphasize elegant hands and convey a certain meaning to others. Is it worth giving in to fashion, which option to choose? These questions torment women who decide on this procedure. Let's take a look at the important aspects of getting tattooed on body female.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Pros and cons
If you decide to get a tattoo on the wrist, discover the pros and cons. Clearly define what you need it for and what drawing you like. Benefits of hand tattoos: attract attention, the drawing will not go unnoticed; emphasizes the grace of female hands; the drawing will be in front of your eyes all the time, you can admire it at any time; the image will become the hallmark of your bright personality; the hands have a meaning sacred - a large accumulation of energy points allows you to correct your fate with the help of protective signs; Suitable for both sexes.
tattoos in this area are difficult to hide, this can make a career difficult, because in many companies are prohibited from having drawings to dress; the process of applying the dye is accompanied by severe pain, since there are a large number of nerve endings in the hands; the demonstration of a tattoo can alienate people who are negative about such a phenomenon; drawing can be boring, because it will always be in front of your eyes; this part of the body is constantly exposed to sunlight, water; over time, the lines will lose their rich color and clarity; the skin of the dolls is very fine and delicate, it ages and stretches quickly; graphics will inevitably lose their original appearance.
A Little History
Since ancient times, the doll has been considered a zone of greatest attraction of ondas of energy. As a general rule, people are drawn to a wrist tattoo, the meaning of which is in a powerful energetic component. In the teachings of the Kabbalists, there is a whole ritual, which consists of tying a red woolen thread on the left wrist of a person.
Such yarn must be tied by a loved or close person, and the yarn itself must be purchased in a certain place and not donated or knitted. Everything else, the thread is loose and certainly in seven knots. Compliance with all these rules should provide the person with an indestructible amulet against any negative energy that, according to the teachings of Kabbalah, enters a person through the left wrist.
In addition, there is a tradition, when visiting a Hindu temple, of tying a thread Red on the left wrist for married girls and on the right for unmarried girls. Many famous people have already rushed to try the miraculous properties of the amulet: Madonna, Britney Spears, Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Lohan, Demi Moore, Paris Hilton, Philip Kirkorov, Ksenia Sobchak and Vera Brezhneva.
🔥Select a topic of your interest: 🔥👇
Features of the location of the tattoo on the wrist
- Note that neat little drawings are most often applied here. If you want to portray a realistic animal or a well-crafted plot, the doll is not your option.
- The overlap of wrist scars with tattoos is not uncommon. As a general rule, in this case, the craftsmen especially develop the most successful sketchoso.
- The wrist is still a fairly intimate area, which is not immediately apparent if a person does not love it. Long-sleeved shirts and sweaters are perfect for hiding the pattern.
- The originality and emotion of such a jewel is many times greater than that of any string or bracelet.
- The delicacy of the skin and its rapid renewal in the hands for some people question the execution of a tattoo here.
Done. Many people reject the drawing on the wrist due to the myth that it is an extremely painful procedure. People who have gotten such a tattoo, as well as masters, repeatedly say that this is not so. The pain The padding largely depends on the sensitivity threshold of a particular person. And if for some even a tattoo on the shoulder causes extremely unpleasant sensations, others do not feel even a drop of pain when applying an image on the wrist. Well of course there is no way to pierce veins with a needle, this is just another popular misconception.
Although almost any drawing that is not very large can be placed in this area, the teachers could compose a kind of top of the themes that are most found on the wrist:
- Registrations.A wide variety of colors and fonts have made wrist letters the most popular choice. This is the life credo, motto, favorite quote or important information about the user. They are usually performed in English, Arabic, Sanskrit, or Latin. Most often, the inscription is divided into two dolls, which looks very original. Symbolic names and dates are also popular.
- Hieroglyphs. Small, but heavily semantic, these posters are still in high demand.
- Flowers: Delicate forget-me-nots or roses bright, single plants or whole bouquets - all this looks equally harmonious on the wrists.
- Birds. As a rule, schematic sketches of birds are depicted here: swallows, owls, hawks, hummingbirds, crows, storks, pigeons, eagles and others.
- Stars. The classically feminine stars look understated and elegant on the hands.
- Hearts Without words, it is clear what symbolism these drawings carry.
- FeathersAnother feminine version that gives the girls mystery and lightness.
- Alas. Such a sketchy drawing will delight lovers of true freedom.
- Watches, chains, ribbons and bracelets. If you like jewelry, obviously you will never part with it.
- Animals. Here small animals predominate, or their schematic representation: butterflies, spiders, cats.
- Runes Slavic or Celtic patterns. Although they look more advantageous on the shoulders, some people prefer to have this pattern on the wrist.
- Infinity signs. A very common and common option.
- Minimalist symbols: anchors, crowns, icons meaningful to the owner.
- Abstract patterns.
Let's see this Gallery of images of all these types of Tattoos on Wrists:
♑ We select the most sought after and most beautiful Tattoos and Fashion Designs for you !!!:👇
End of Note! But stay a little longer 🙏!
🈴 Welcome to TATTOOS AND FASHION here you will find the latest trends in the World of Tattoo and Fashion... Why?
Because this site is backed by a great community: our Facebook page and Associated Groups: Tattoos and Fashion 💮🈵☯️♑ with more than 2.000.000 Users. We collect (almost in real time) by way of orderly la information, ideas, advice, experience that users need and contribute on these topics:
🕉️Select a topic of your interest:
☯️ The best way to find what you are looking for is to use our search:
(Use simple terms like: "Hand", "Pink", "Infinity", "Watercolor")