Ear tattoos: for extraordinary tattooists
Women have always been distinguished by their desire to be more beautiful. Clothing, stone and metal jewelry, makeup and ornaments have long been used on the skin. Since then, the latter has been transformed into a tattoo – a persistent pattern, when applied, the paint gets into the skin and remains for a long time. And although one can argue about damage and aesthetics for a long time, now the tattoo is quite popular with stars and ordinary people . It seems that today it is quite difficult to surprise someone with a tattoo. The pattern is struck on all parts of the body, combining it with piercings and other modifications. But even in such an apparently studied area, there is a place for surprising finds, for example, ear tattoos. It should be immediately remembered that it is strictly forbidden to tattoo yourself or at home. This should only be done by an experienced professional.
Benefits of ear tattoos
Before you make a tattoo on the ear, you need to sensibly evaluate all the advantages of this place.
- An ear tattoo is in great demand among women due to its small size and location – it is enough to loosen the hair and the pattern will not be visible. This is especially convenient if the family is against or has a strict dress code in the “service”.
- Also, ear tattoos can help distract from some unattractive facial features. Do you notice your big nose or hump if your lobe is decorated with a funny frog or pattern herm bear ? And if the tattoo is combined with earrings, then they will not be able to take their eyes off their ears.
- The reverse is also true – if you’ve always been shy with big or protruding ears, seize the moments and get a tattoo, so as not to waste the place? Who knows, you may later want to extend it to the shoulders or neck, decorating the skin step by step.
- An unusual place will emphasize your originality and unusual nature. Hands, legs, back – it is almost impossible to surprise with a pattern on them, but the ear is still exotic and unusual.
- Small tattoos allow the artist to show his imagination in all its glory. It is easy to make a large pattern across the entire hip, but trying to show the character of the hostess in a limited area?
Choosing the meaning of an ear tattoo.
When choosing a sketch for a tattoo behind the ear or on the ear, you should focus on your own taste and meaning of the sketch. Can be:
- Floral pattern with leaves, flowers and ethnic motifs: they will allow you to highlight the shape of the auricle and feel like an elf or a dryad.
- Feathers, wind chimes, a flock of birds, butterflies and insects are symbols of freedom and an eternally young spirit. These motifs are quite popular and can be applied in stages, for example, a small bird after each fulfilled dream.
- Marine fantasies: shells, waves, fish and other marine species. The sea usually means tranquility, wisdom and peace.
- Very often you can find musical symbols: notes, treble clef, musical instruments. A similar sketch is typical of those who decided to connect their life with music.
- Sweet motifs are also noteworthy – ear tattoos often depict multi-colored cupcakes and cakes. These are funny and cute pictures that are almost meaningless.
- Inscriptions around the ear can be beautiful phrases in another language, philosophical wisdom, or a life creed that you want to have closer to your head. This also includes hieroglyphs , numbers, and signs; all have a special meaning for their owner.
There are a huge number of behind-the-ear tattoo sketches, which are almost impossible to list. When choosing your own drawing, don’t be guided by its “official” meaning. For you, a tattoo will always have a personal meaning.
Some characteristics of a tattoo on the ears.
The ear is a fairly complex place that has a number of characteristics.
- Getting a tattoo on your ears is quite painful and unpleasant. This is due to the large number of nerve endings in the area and the skin itself is very sensitive. It is necessary to carefully choose a master so as not to suffer from dizziness and migraines.
- Also, ear tattoos can cause injuries to the cheekbone or jaw. It is also associated with a danger proximity sa.
- Due to the constant renewal of the skin, over time, the tattoo on the ear will start to fade, fade and become a stain. To prevent this from happening, it can be periodically updated, as well as simplified even at the sketch level. The simpler the symbol, the less noticeable the changes will be.
Ear Tattoo Care
Like any tattoo, the behind-the-ear tattoo needs personal care. The master is obliged to warn in advance about all possible nuances and give clear instructions on the order of tattoo care procedures .
- After applying the pattern, the skin is sealed with a plaster for a day. This is necessary so that dirt and germs do not get into a fresh wound.
- The additional care scheme is quite simple: after removing the plaster, the tattoo will look a bit blurry. It should be carefully cleaned with an anti-burn cloth or moistened with such a medium. It can be Bepanten + or Panthenol. They should be applied at least three times a day. The instructions will tell you the basic rules for the application, you can also check if you are allergic to drugs.
- After 1 to 3 days, the tattoo will start to heal, itch, and scab over. It cannot be ripped off, otherwise the skin may be ripped off and left with an ugly scar. It is necessary to continue applying the cream until complete healing and from time to time rinse the drawing with warm water, trying not to remove the scab.
- Once the skin has been renewed and the scab has disappeared, the tattoo no longer needs unnecessary care. You can easily shower, go to the sauna, pool and beach. My only advice is to protect the pattern with sunscreen. This will help maintain vibrant colors.
Tattoos behind the ears or on the ears are modern, cute and unusual jewels that allow you to bring a bit of madness and freedom to any look. Due to the almost complete “invisibility” and the ability to hide the pattern, small images will emphasize the individuality of the owner. You can apply a sketch on the cartilage, the lobe, on the inner side of the auricle and behind the ear.
--------/ Home : Keep Seeing Tattoos Ideas and Designs /--------