Stiletto nails quickly become fashionable or lose their relevance. The pointed shape requires the owner to wear a clean and appropriate style of clothing.
Ten years ago, long stilettos were in fashion, now girls who choose this form to decorate the free edge of the nail often stop at short stilettos.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
It is quite troublesome to grow and wear natural nails in this way , therefore, stiletto heels are constructed, both with gel and acrylic. It is important to remember that extensions should only be done on a healthy, even and flawless nail. And this should only be done by a high-class nail service master with enough practice and skills.
Nail service specialists distinguish several varieties of stiletto nails.
- "Pika" is perhaps the most famous form. It is the most pointed of all, so it is perfect for owners of wide nails who want to make them more elegant. It should be noted, however, that the "spikes" are very capricious to wear and break easily.
- The faceted stilettos They are the most difficult way to perform. Each edge is turned so that it is symmetrical to the rest. This form is very difficult to build and, as a rule, takes a long time.
- "Gothic" : less sharp than "peak", but more symmetrical and elegant. It is also difficult to perform, however it looks very elegant.
- "sword" it is an intermediate form between “Gothic” and “Peak”, also very elegant.
Like any other shape, stiletto nails have their advantages.
- This form of sawdust from the free edge immediately draws attention to the hands. Therefore, for those women who are looking to show off their hands in a favorable light, stiletto heels are very suitable.
- "Spikes" and "swords" always look unusual, not banal. They are chosen by women who do not like boredom and monotony.
- A large selection of designs due to a fairly long free edge (even a short «beak») will also appeal to women who like to change their manicure often.
- Ideal for wide nails, to visually “stretch” them and make them more elegant.
In addition to these advantages, stylets have a number of disadvantages.
- Not suitable for ladies who do not know how to wear long nails. Due to the sharp edges, "pikes" stick to clothing, stockings, hair and jewelry, making it inconvenient to perform routine household chores with them.
- This form of the free edge is very traumatic for the nail, as a rule, if it breaks, then "under the root." The stress zone of the stylets is located directly at the beginning of the free edge, which means that if the nail 'creases' as a result of snagging on something hard or traumatic bending of the nail plate, breakage will occur. with meat". ”. It looks unsightly and feels extremely painful.
- It is definitely not suitable for lovers of manicure classics, who will surely find this form vulgar and eye-catching.
- Girls with long fingers or deformed phalanges should choose a different form of sawdust, since stiletto heels will draw attention to the shortcomings of the hands.
- Our purlins young people, as well as women who work with children (nurseries, primary classes) should have a lot care when considering such a form for themselves, since the sharp edges of the nails can easily injure the delicate skin of the child. It is better to choose something safer, for example, a smooth square or "almond" so fashion now.
🔥Select a topic of your interest: 🔥👇
For stiletto nails, the same design options apply as for other free edge shapes. A monochrome, gloss or matte finish, a two-tone combination or rubbed, everything will look great. A manicure Classic french will look cool due to the unusual shape of the sawdust, especially if it is a “gothic” or “faceted” stiletto.
Complex designs, with elements of molding, casting, "liquid stones", can also be made in this way, however, the number of elements should not be abused. It is better to highlight one or two nails in this way, leaving the rest smooth. The abundance of details can "kill" the shape of stilettos, making them vulgar and flashy.
Monograms or geometry look original in stilettos , made in a beige and black design with small touches of sequins: gold, silver or iridescent. Even fans of minimalism can safely use “swords” or “gothic”: just try one of today's trendiest “manicure without manicure”, a “naked” nail with a design element, moreover, a nude range without contrast.
Another of the trends launched by nail bloggers this season is the “moon” manicure, in which only the hole is varnished, a transparent base and top are applied to the rest of the surface of the nail plate. This option can look quite unusual on stiletto nails, not making them too catchy, but, of course, drawing attention to the hands.
As for the color scheme, stilettos are universal: any seasonal shade, whether it's wine and pumpkin yellow in the fall or neon pink and cornflower blue in the summer, will look good on them. In addition, the saturation of the tone does not matter: pale blue or mint are no less effective in "spiking" than marsala or chocolate.
Once again, I would like to draw attention to the fact that only a nail service master can competently build nails in the form of stilettos made of gel or acrylic. You should not do this at home without knowledge and practice. Also, it is undesirable to contact teachers whose professional abilities you doubt.
Since stilettos are quite a long form of sawdust, you need to carefully approach the choice of materials to build and decorate Nails. In search of cheaper services, you can not only “get rid” of a poor-quality manicure (this is the lesser of evils), but also get serious diseases of the nail plates, and subsequently treat them for a long time.
The step-by-step stiletto nail extension includes the following steps.
- It is necessary to carry out a regular manicure (with edging or hardware).
- A special paper template is fixed on each of the fingers.
- A so-called primer is applied to the entire surface of the natural nail plate, which adheres acrylic or gel to the nail.
- After drying in a lamp, put the desired shape and length on the nails. This happens with the help of acrylic or gel.
- When the nails are "aligned" and completely dry, the nails are removed. templates of paper and begin to grind. On each finger, the free edge of the nail plate should have the same shape and length.
- Run the desired design
VIDEO: How to make the STILETTO tip in TIP and SCULPTURE step by step | Free nail course (Tips stiletto tip)
♑ We select the most sought after and most beautiful Tattoos and Fashion Designs for you !!!:👇
End of Note! But stay a little longer 🙏!
🈴 Welcome to TATTOOS AND FASHION here you will find the latest trends in the World of Tattoo and Fashion... Why?
Because this site is backed by a great community: our Facebook page and Associated Groups: Tattoos and Fashion 💮🈵☯️♑ with more than 2.000.000 Users. We collect (almost in real time) by way of orderly la information, ideas, advice, experience that users need and contribute on these topics:
🕉️Select a topic of your interest:
☯️ The best way to find what you are looking for is to use our search:
(Use simple terms like: "Hand", "Pink", "Infinity", "Watercolor")